With some exceptions for GCC nationals and people touring from 33 countries spread across America, Europe, and Far East who are eligible for a visa on arrival, a valid visa – otherwise – is obligatory for all visitors to the UAE. The UAE visa is in the form of electronic visa. There are different types of visas, and the visitor’s purpose of entry usually determines the sort of visa that one should apply for. In fact, the prerequisites and documentation procedures vary from one visa service to another. With that being said, there are certain conditions that apply to all Dubai visa services. For instance, in order to apply for a
Dubai visa online
, the applicant, along with holding a valid passport, must ensure that he has not been barred from entering the UAE or deported from the country.
Our dedicated team of visa consultants boasting an exemplary track record in dealing with all types of services related to visa UAE is here to help you. With an extensive and up-to-date knowledge of immigration rules and regulations, we at Rayna Tours specialize in varied aspects of visa application, let it be business, 14-day, 30-day or 90-day visa. Whether you plan to travel Dubai or already settled here and want your family or friends to join you, taking advantage of our on time visa service Dubai will eliminate hassles and ease your chances of obtaining your
Dubai tourist visa
application within a minimal time frame. Besides guiding you through the visa procedures from start to end, we also offer proficient assistance in applications to extend your stay in the UAE.
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at email@example.com
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Al though this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with RTT need not to provide any guarantee documents.
HOW TO APPLY
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
- Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
- How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through us?
- What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
- Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for visa?
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
- Does UAE visa allow both entry and exit from airports in UAE?
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
- How about visa application fee?
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
- Can I reapply for visa?
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
- Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get visa?
- What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal of visa in UAE?