Normal 25-30 Working Days.
With its awe-inspiring blend of lively cities, coastal experiences, untouched wilderness, wildlife wonders, and natural diversity accompanied by laidback feel, Australia is easily one of the most sought-after vacation spots. So if you plan for a trip to this wonderful country, we can help you with all your travel arrangements including professional visa assistance.
As a specialist in international visa services, We offers prompt visa services to people who wish to travel to Australia from the Kenya. Be it for holidaying or business purpose, our highly knowledgeable and experienced visa team will assist you through the meticulous procedures, from the expert advice on the selection of right visa as well as eligibility criteria to the submission of your application as per the rules and regulations to keep you updated till the approval and on time delivery of your Australian visa.
Make a quick enquiry of our visa services by filling out all relevant details, such as number of visas, travel date, and processing type. The rest is assured that our panel of experts will review your queries and get back to you at the earliest possible convenience, ensuring seamlessly quick visa processing. Depending on the type of visa, you’ll be required to meet certain requirements for the approval of your visa. Please refer to the ‘Visa Documents’ section for the entire list.
- Valid Kenya residence Visa with 90 days validity
- Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing. Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
- Invitation letter required for Business visa
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
- Online Visa Application
- Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Kindly submit all documents by email
- Service fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Australia
- It would be e-visa and client don’t need to visit Embassy for visa submission
- Visa validity depends upon Embassy
HOW TO APPLY
Simply contact our representatives and rest assured we will be there for your assistance for the entire Visa processing.
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter AUSTRALIA?
Visa is mandatory for all citizens with multi nationalities to travel to AUSTRALIA.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter AUSTRALIA?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their Kenyan Citizen parent will require a visa to enter the AUSTRALIA.
- How should I apply for a AUSTRALIA visa from another country?
Only Kenyan Citizens can apply for International visas with us, send us enquiry at email@example.com
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through us?
By contacting us for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the AUSTRALIA. Minimal documentation quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four weeks.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in Kenya?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in AUSTRALIA, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes,you can book your tickets to AUSTRALIA before applying or processing of visa, But for confirming same you can ask to our visa specialists.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 20 to 25 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases it may get reason from Immigration.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent on the mail.