Most visitors and residents would need a valid visitor visa to enter Canada. However, whether or not you require an entry permit clearly depends on your nationality. For example, a US citizen does not require a visa to enter Canada and is also eligible for a stay up to six months or 180 days in the country. Confused with the complicated Canadian visa procedures or looking for a specialist company with consummate experience in international visa processing services? You can’t go wrong with our well-rounded Canadian visa solutions encompassing tourist and business visas.
As the name indicates, a tourist visa is ideal for those who plan for a vacation or visit family / friends in Canada. You can apply for a business visa, if the purpose of your Canadian visit is to participate in a business conference or meeting, perform site visits, and undertake general business activities. At Kestel Tours, our team boasts of a wealth of expertise and they will meticulously take care of all steps included in the visa processing, beginning from free assessment of your visa requirements and compiling of all required documentation to flawlessly filling out the form and submitting it on your behalf to the embassy.
If you wish to utilize our extensive knowledge in visa services, do not delay to give us a call or send us a query through easy-to-use online form or email. We’ll begin with the procedures right away!
- Original Passport Required (6 month validity with at least two blank page)
- Original NOC letter stating salary, designation, joining date, travel purpose for employee addressing Canadian high commission .Valid Trade License copy, Self-Introduction letter stating monthly income, passport details for Partners, Investors & Owners.
- 3 Recent Photograph with White Background (3.5*4.5 CM)
- Latest 6 months online bank statement with bank stamp or original bank statement
- Invitation letter from friend or relative can be additional advantage
- Invitation letter required for Business visa
- Appointment assistance for Canada
- Application Form Filling assistance
- Verification of Documents
- Flight & Hotel Booking assistance
- Holiday Packages available including flight, hotel, sightseeing & transfers
- Original Passport will be kept at embassy for stamping purpose
- Client has to personally visit at embassy for submission of original documents
- Service Fees & Visa fees is non-refundable in case of rejection
- Passport can be taken back for travel purpose with additional charges
- Confirmed Return air ticket and hotel voucher is required at the airport during visit to Canada
- Document collection service is available at additional charges.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply email email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0202400575, 0757659983 and our representatives will get in touch with you. Rest assured of absolute visa assistance without any hidden charges.
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter CANADA?
Visa is mandatory for all citizens with multi nationalities to travel to CANADA.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter CANADA?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their parent will require a visa to enter the CANADA.
- How should I apply for a CANADA visa from another country?
Just scan the required documents send to us, make payments and we will process the visa for you but you must present yourself at the embassy for submission
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through us?
By contacting us for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in CANADA. Minimal documentation quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only thirty to thirty five working days. Note that we handle your visa application from A to Z making sure that you have the highest chances of getting visa approval.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in CANADA, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
We advise our clients to make reservations for the tickets without confirming them until they get visas.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 30 to 35 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
The immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa, but in some cases they may give General reason for rejection.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be stamped on your passport.