Kestel tours & travel charges a service fee to help you expedite your Thailand visa application.
We Need The Following From You:
(1) Actual passport, signed, valid at least 6 month beyond stay with blank visa page
(2) Two recent passport photos
(3) A letter of invitation on letterhead from a host company or organization in Thailand
Invitation should detail intended dates of arrival and departure from the country, your name and passport number, and request any special visa conditions (Multiple Entries visa) if required. Fax or scan is accepted.
(4) A business letter of responsibility on Kenyan company’s letterhead On your company letterhead and addressed to: Consulate of Thailand, VisaSection, Nairobi
The letter must explain all of the following:
Nature of business to be performed
Name and address of reference to be visited
This letter should detail intended dates of arrival and departure
This letter should request Multiple Entries visa if required
Guarantee of return transportation and sufficient funds for the visit
The letter should be signed by an officer of the company other than the
(5) Printed flight and hotel reservation under the travelers name. Must show flights entering and exiting Thailand.
(6) Bank statement. Photocopy of the applicants most recent bank statement as roof of sufficient funds ($700 per person – single entry and $7000 for multiple entry). The statement should show the applicant s name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts and the date of the statement.
(7) Fully filled visa application form
(9) Visa fees
Type of visa Visa and Processing Fees
- Consular Fee Service Fee
Single entry visa (up to 3 months) 4,000 20,000
Multiple entry visa (up to 1 year) 20,000 30,000
Processing time is up to 10 business days. If you need it quickly, we will
try to expedite it for you. An expediting fee of $50 will apply.
Forms of Payment:
Pay using mpesa: paybill 263766 Acno:0766921050
Our Mailing Address
Please email us at: email@example.com for more details