Travelling to UAE? Take advantage of our hassle-free online UAE visa services and make your trips memorable and exciting. Conveniently apply for an e-visa to UAE get it processed in a seamless, time bound and hassle-free manner. Get valid visas issued from the comfort of your home and enjoy speedy clearance.
The kind of visa you need is based on several factors such as nationality as well as purpose and duration of visit.
VISITOR’S DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- Passport photo with white background
- Passport Copy
Visitor’s passport copy is required. The copy should be clear and in color. The following details should be clearly mentioned:
- Full name (Given Name, Surname , Father’s Name)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Passport number
- Date of issue
- Date of expiry
- Father’s name / Legal guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of application.
- Any other document/details as required by the U.A.E Immigration office
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit the documents to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
- Make payments to PAYBILL: 763 766 ACCOUNT NUMBER:0766921050
- Keep track of the status of your application
Terms & Conditions
- Kestel Tours & Travel will not be responsible for any rejection or delay of the visa application by the UAE Immigration Authority.
- There is no refund of visa fee in case of inability to use the visa for any reason.
- Visitor must enter into the UAE within 60 days of the visa issue date.
- Visitors must not board the flight until the visa is approved and must carry copy of the visa.
- Kestel Tours & Travel will not be responsible for any fines or penalties that may be imposed on the visitor by the UAE Immigration Authority.
- Only single entry is allowed. Once the visitor departs from UAE, the visa will be automatically cancelled.
- The bearer of the Visit Visa is not allowed to work in the UAE.
- During or after the visa processing, should there be any cancellation request, the cost of the visa will not be refunded.
- Visa approval is at the sole discretion of the Immigration Officials. In case a visa is rejected, the visa fees are non-refundable.
With some exceptions for GCC nationals and people touring from 33 countries spread across America, Europe, and Far East who are eligible for a visa on arrival, a valid visa – otherwise – is obligatory for all visitors to the UAE. The UAE visa is in the form of electronic visa. There are different types of visas, and the visitor’s purpose of entry usually determines the sort of visa that one should apply for. In fact, the prerequisites and documentation procedures vary from one visa service to another. With that being said, there are certain conditions that apply to all Dubai visa services. For instance, in order to apply for a
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of KSH 150,000 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of Ksh 150,000 towards the Security Deposit. Al though this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- For passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with us need not to provide any guarantee documents.
- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UAE.
- Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
No prior arrangement for visa is required for nationals visiting to Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
- How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
You can do this by applying online. On your behalf, your relative or friend in the UAE can also apply for a visa.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through us?
By contacting us for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UAE
Quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four working days.
No cash deposit is required
Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
Emergency visa services made available
- What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
For your electronic visa, you’ll have to submit passport-size colour photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
- Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for visa?
Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
No, you can reserve your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa but do not confirm the ticket before you get the visa.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 3 to 4 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on email to email@example.com We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
No. The UAE immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa.
- Can I reapply for visa?
Yes, you can apply for visa again, provided you carefully meet qualifying norms.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
- Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get visa?
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry.
- What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal of visa in UAE?
Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be apply for UAE visa in future.